Who we are:
Real Nation is a behaviour change company, specialising in educational initiatives and programmes, based in Dublin, working with clients across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Our unique and dynamic business is made up of four departments: Education, Events, Design & Experiential. Our work is evidenced-based, impactful and award winning, including a World Health Organisation award for Food Dudes Healthy Eating Programme.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented, and innovative Education Project Manager on a permanent basis.
The Education Project Manager will sit in the Education Department and have the opportunity to deliver national and award-winning educational projects in primary and/or post-primary schools, across a wide range of subject areas including health, business, arts, and environment.
This role will provide fantastic opportunity to develop creative, organisational, administrative and project management skills. We are at an exciting time in our company’s development, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow with us.
The Ideal Candidate
Highly motivated and have a high level of personal interest in the work of Real Nation
- Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the position, projects, and business
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical, detail- and solution-orientated
- A confident, effective and clear communicator
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- 2+ years’ experience of project management/coordination and/or administration
- Experienced with client, stakeholder and supplier liaison
- Has a solid understanding of the Educational landscape ideally in Ireland (schools, teaching communities, educational trends, etc)
- Would be advantageous:
- A qualification in communications, education, psychology or project/business management
- Experience of digital/social media marketing
- Full licence and access to a car is an advantage, but not mandatory
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of their projects. They will create and manage project budgets, timelines, communication strategies, and develop content as required. This person will set realistic goals and deliverables for their projects, maintaining effective communication within the wider team, working well as part of a team but also independently.
Key Job Responsibilities
Please note the following list is non-exhaustive.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of project deliverables
- Liaison with teachers, students, facilitators, stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Managing and/or working with the wider Real Nation team, suppliers and specialist contributors
- Manage the relationship with, as well as between, clients and schools
- Create and manage project budgets and timelines
- Research and investigate project-related information
- Develop and manage communications campaigns including large scale mail outs, calls and emails.
- Develop educational content in the relevant subject areas
- Liaise with design department to manage design timelines within your projects
- Develop and manage registrations, submissions and adjudication systems
- Develop and manage systems and workload relating to the bespoke elements of your projects e.g. workshops, bursaries, school visits, PR efforts, etc.
- Evaluate projects and analyse trends
- Provide creative suggestions for projects
- Undertake preparations for meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Participate in project team activities
- Create and maintain project records and databases to a high standard, in accordance with GDPR legislation
- Event preparation and liaison with event department to create timeline for project events as relevant
- Assist at events as event crew (Dublin & nationwide, in-person & virtual – as required)
- Work with the Head of Education and team on the development and growth of the Department
- Support and work with designated Project Assistants and/or Junior Project Managers. Note that some projects will not require a designated Project Assistant and it will be the responsibility of the Project Manager to carry out these tasks
- Delegate tasks within your team accordingly as relevant
- Provide coaching and guidance to your project team as relevant
- Manage HR needs in respect to your team with guidance from Senior Management Team and HR as relevant
- Manage Internal Communications Strategy within your project team as relevant
- Implement and manage all relevant company procedures as per guidelines within your projects
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of your job
- Take ownership and responsibility for given tasks, completing them to a high standard
- Take direction from the Head of Education and Managers, and elevate issues, queries, observations and solutions to them as appropriate
- Support and contribute to business development efforts including tenders, pitches, research, costings and setup with Senior Management Team
- Implement and manage all relevant company procedures and provide comprehensive reports both internally and externally
- Perform any other job duties as required and /or directed by your Manager
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Place of Work: Real Nation Office – Arran Quay, Dublin. Opportunity for hybrid working.
Must have full right to live and work in Ireland
A copy of your most recent CV and a one-page cover letter outlining why the role interests you and how you meet the role requirements.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Job Application – Education Project Manager’