Who we are:
Real Nation is a behaviour change company, specialising in educational initiatives and programmes, based in Dublin, working with clients across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Our unique and dynamic business is made up of four departments: Education, Events, Design & Experiential. Our work is evidenced-based, impactful and award winning, including a World Health Organisation award for Food Dudes Healthy Eating Programme.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, and innovative Project Coordinator on a permanent basis.
The Project Coordinator will sit in the Education Department and have the opportunity to deliver national and award-winning educational projects in primary and/or post-primary schools, across a wide range of subject areas including health, business, arts, and environment. This Project Coordinator will work primarily within the post-primary schools sector contributing to project activities on one of Ireland’s largest schools programmes.
This role will provide fantastic opportunity to develop creative, organisational, administrative and project management skills. We are at a pivotal and exciting time in our company’s development, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow.
The Ideal Candidate
Highly motivated and have a high level of personal interest in the work of Real Nation
- Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the role and the project
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident, effective and a clear communicator
- Strong teamwork skills
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Would be advantageous:
- Experience of project coordination and administration
- A qualification in communications, education, psychology or project/business management
- Experience with stakeholder and supplier liaison
- Experience of digital/social media marketing
- Experience with website content management
The Project Coordinator will work alongside their manager(s) to manage the day-to-day operations of their project(s). This person will set realistic goals and deliverables for their projects, maintaining effective communication within the wider team, working well as part of a team but also independently.
Key Job Responsibilities
Please note the following list is non-exhaustive.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of project deliverables
- Liaison with teachers, students, facilitators, stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Manage the relationship with as well as between clients and schools
- Develop and/or manage communications campaigns including emails, large scale mail outs, and calls
- Create and manage project budgets and timelines
- Evaluate projects and analyse trends
- Research and investigate project-related information
- Support in the development of educational content in the relevant subject areas
- Managing and/or working with the wider Real Nation team, suppliers and specialist contributors
- Liaise with design department to manage design timelines within your projects
- Develop and/or manage systems and workload relating to the bespoke elements of your projects e.g. registrations, submissions, adjudication systems, workshops, bursaries, school visits, PR efforts, etc.
- Provide creative suggestions for projects
- Undertake preparations for meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Participate in project team activities
- Create and maintain project records and databases to a high standard, in accordance with GDPR legislation
- Event preparation and liaise with event department to create timeline to events
- Assist at events as event crew (Dublin & nationwide, in-person and virtual – as required)
- Implement and manage all relevant company procedures as per guidelines within your projects
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of your job
- Take ownership and responsibility for given tasks, completing them to a high standard
- Take direction from the Head of Education and Managers, and elevate issues, queries, observations and solutions to them as appropriate
- Support and contribute to business development efforts including tenders, pitches, research, costings and setup with Senior Management Team
- Implement and manage all relevant company procedures and provide comprehensive reports both internally and externally
- Perform any other job duties as required and /or directed by your Manager
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Place of Work: Real Nation Office – Arran Quay, Dublin. Opportunity for hybrid working.
Must have full right to live and work in Ireland
A copy of your most recent CV and a one-page cover letter outlining why the role interests you and how you meet the role requirements.
Email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Job Application – Project Coordinator’; by 13th February 2022